Tuesday, July 22, 2008

on the road to recovery?

so im basically a walking infection

I finally caved and went to the emergency clinic this afternoon, after 12 days of trying to ride out the sickness. And I have a pretty nasty infection that has manifested itself- it has even moved to my ears...i have never had an ear infection before

so i will be popping 4 different pills for the next few days....well really 3 and a stomach protectant

there is reason to be thankful in this though. The doctor thought I should be experiencing immense pain and pressure in my ears, and told me that I was VERY lucky that I am not. so thank the Lord for protecting my little hearing devices!

please be praying for quick healing. I really need to be able to sleep through the night without waking up a gazillion times. it is starting to take its toll on my body.

No comments: