Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ok...sorry its been so long...internet is very scarce here, and expensive

we have spent the past few days traveling by bus, looking at historical sights. BUT before that, we had to days of walking. the first day was a ten hour walk through the foothills of the peresnees mountains. GORGEOUS!! butttt i hurt my ankle pretty bad and have had to have it wrapped almost every night since. it was soooo swollen, you have no idea.

the second day of walking was hard with my ankle. the first hour of walking is always in silence, which i have dedicated entirely to prayer. and it has been AWESOME!! after that hour, i was like lord, every time my ankle hurts, im going to pray. and it was like as soon as i promised that the pain became constant! i just laughed. like really lord, you want me to pray CONTINUOUSLY!?! oooo it was an experience.

i have to go to ¨class now¨but i just wanted to post and say that my posts for the first half of the summer will be few and far between. but mid june should get better.

being praying for everything going on here, because there is ALOT! most of the people on my trip do not know the lord

pray for my ankle :)

love you all

No comments: